Photobucket Orang ination: HOME ALONE

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HOME ALONE

HAHA...

suppose to be off to phuket enjoying the S un, and, ea...(like what Sean said)..

went over to AirAsia counter to check in thee stuff w Jas..TOOK OUT THEE PASSPORT, "SORRY THIS PASSPORT IS INVALID, NEED TO BE RENEWED AS ITS WITHIN 5MONTHS OF EXPIRY"...jaws' dropped...I was asked to retain back in S'pore just to update....YES"......"s, as thee sistas get to enjoy 1st!!...well, gd for 'em~


ok.....................
at that time, I told myself...GET RRREADY FOR A LOOOONG DAY...


went home 1st to grab my IC then after to ICA building...

CROWDED it was....INFO COUNTED, asked me to speak to an officer as my PassPorT has been eXpired for 10TEN years..so gotta change a new 1!, it'll take a few days!.. I've no more jaw to drop so my pants drop..kidding, not funny...i was like.."HEY!, i alrdy got my tix for another flight down TML!"!thats y gtta talk to officer~...okok, waited like for an hour an a half for my turn....after all the waiting....THERE'S STILL MORE!!!!..I've gotto get a temp ppt and it'll take nother 2hours! before I can get it!!..GOD save the Government....so however...I killed time at beach road complex....piangs..what a hectic day; THANK YOU JESUS:)
time to sleep alone in my living rm with some music background..haha, mayb with some lights on?depends~save the World, off the lights...NO..hahaha,, ok bye off to Phuket~hope You wont see me online tml...cHOY!!1...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home