Photobucket Orang ination: Goodbye my Friend

Friday, October 17, 2008

Goodbye my Friend

My secondary school classmate, Mcron Low, passed away last wednesday. Went over to his wake with other of my ex-schoolmates. Heard, he was hit by a truck/lorry on his way back into army camp. It was a non-licence driver. Driver's headlights weren't on therefore he couldn't stop in time...story went on.

My condolence to his family. God bless...

He is miss by many.

Mcron Low(1989-2008)

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die."

John 11:25-26


p.s: and if you're wondering, yea..thats me at the top right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home