Photobucket Orang ination

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

M'sia/JB "ed" with JR and Ben...
one of those times, I get to 'travel' out of s'pore~ with afew peeps..
was FUNny. want to know abt the journey and experience, can visit JR's blogg..HAHA 3rd legg, cant imagine.
OH good stuff for good price man.
1st up...Got this wrapper...nono, whats in the wrapper is
  • BEAR(softTOY)
  • AROMA OIL
  • AROMA OIL BURNER

I felt like I got a gift(for giftXchange) like for a REASONably reasonable price!...the price is.....
RM--.90+wrappingRM 1. Not suppose to talk much about it, cos it's suppose to be a present right..well

next up...a Sweater..yeah thats where the head suppose to be all the way at the bottom. Its covered all the way to the neck so no one gets to see my sexyy.. ....anyway, ...it COST..RM17!!!what a BUY!





next up(x2)... THEE most Xciting thing I've bought!...A COLDPLAY DVD for ONLY
RM19.90!!!!

phew...what stuffff..I'm happyy:)(: seriously

don't call me a cheapo, if you can get to buy it cheap get it cheaper, no cheap!. thank you very much people, thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home