Photobucket Orang ination: Awesome CG+meeting & Buddies

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Awesome CG+meeting & Buddies

Currently listening to: Title: Battles
Had a awesome CG meeting as it's the 1st CG of this month/year.
Charmaine preached a cool/good/impactful/Great word on our VISION in Life.
For me, I guess this message really impacted me in the way that
I'll tell myself, I want to change for the better..
& what really hit me on the head is when Charmaine talked about...
A failure lives his/her
life base on survival,
an Average dude lives his/her life on Maintenance,
and A SUCCESSFUL man/lady lives his/her life on PROGRESS!..Wow, mann.
I mean it's so true, and I believe everyone wants to be successful in life.
BUT, what then is stop us from progressing..?
I feeel for me, it's seriously, Laziness..I want this year '08 to be a year that I really get out of this
Bad Habit. I really want to see myself achieving what I've written down on the Goal card.
Anyway, Cg Today: started with..
Games, that's where Serena led. Played CHARADES..was kinda fun with a bit of a twist on how you answer the question by, the whole team gotta stand to answer. TK, CH, HX, and WK was represented to act from all 4 teams that we've split up in the beginning. FUNNY thing that when benedict came in to join in the end as he was late...pulled in by Glenn to join in their team's sabo!..Hilarious =)
Praise, that's when WK lead and Glenn was on the acoutic!..woo..they did great!..Great start*
Followed by testimony and Worship then to the WORD then off to setting our Goals then to offering..
Off to TK house with of cos TK and Glenn, for some Winning 11 , but he left the ps2 in his mom's car.
so we went to TK room to wait for his mom to return.
While we were waiting, I read up on the papers,
*from right to left...about article an on was it
After which CH came over after service, tell us that today they sang a new worship song from planetshakers's album "Pick Up". He didn't specify the song's title, but we shall know till tomorrow.
Soon after we headed for MacDonald's @ Siglap Sopping Center for dinner..
thats when Val appear to join us.
Set in front of their TV and saw an advertisement on
Switchfoot again.
A trailer on them performing Live, somewhere..
Looks cool..maybe I shall go see them
when they're down around end this month?..
Oh yar and their guest performer is....West Grand Boulevard!..Glenn was like..huh why them~
But TK said something kinda true..
Maybe the management don't want to spent their money hire another band that will cost them...
True..
Not saying that WGB isn't good or what..but why all bands them? yar was a ? on our mind..but well...
Then my Good Buddies we all headed for JIA, HOME +)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home