Photobucket Orang ination

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Look, listen....


I Just Spoiled My Dinner....
3Dishes..
  • Fried Rice,
  • Meat
  • Vege
Either, Add too much, or I added the wrong item into the wrong dish...
I dunno..maybe after a day I still am coooking....haha
Rice: toooSALTY...Meat: tooooMuchSAUCED..Vege:AddedCHEESZE, yar..weird..
I added Hershey's cocoa powder into my marinated chicken...:]
OK....Im trying new ingredients...hahaha


I've been busy these 2 days with JOL(Josephine) zone event, helping out with the sound..SERVE!..roarr..
OK..just to cut the whole story short...

Yesterday; 11Mar'08
Did you ever feel, when you took time to serve, and SOME people just don't appreciate?!..
Yea..that's how I felt..Was there @3 and to be gone @5 as I have to meet up with Travis to finish up his porfolio as his interview is on Friday!..Ending up I cancelled it and stayed all the way till 9+..not that I'm not happy cause I've to stay all the way but, one of the Indo church lady, she was uphappy as there were some feedback and stuff going on during the rehearsal..she went "scolding/nagging" away in a not very nice way...I was super fed up....
came back home and let out my frustrationS to my sisters...couldn't take it as I was all alone to and fro, cant let out my heart felt thoughts to anyone...haha..well,
It was a LONG and HECTIC day..
Today; 12Mar'08
Thank God, for Bryan, another sound dude..was there @2 today...everything seems to be set up pretty well....just help out run up and down from b4 back up to lvl4 to grab some stuff...did mixing and I think the event went really well[God provides/prayer answered]...felt really gd actually...helping others :]
after all the performance the ZS thank us infront of Everyone...Whoo...felt really Really gd!..ok..its human ego isn't it??haha..
BETTER, she gave us each a Gift!..wa..com'on, by serving...it was a note book...I felt really appreciated :):):)
p.s:It's gd to serve

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home