Photobucket Orang ination

Monday, March 10, 2008

they do slow too..
by: slipknot
Service was A awesome...
served today!..I wasn't as busy as usual, but as I was serving, was reminded, 'serve not just for the sick of serving'.., so I did more than what my position speaks..so I got down and dirty, kinda of..
Pst. preached really something, that stirs up my spirit:)..I guess that just made the church want to serve in any ways more!...cool eh?
SERVANTHOOD friends..
some random Topic:; At the console, I saw an effects pedal below the console, looks cool..its a BOSS effects pedal btw..., belongs to the sound engineer, Danny, I find it cool man..I'm not sure its usage but I sure like to own a couple of BOSS effects pedal man :) haha, out of no where topic...
after service, went down to T2 w/ 1/2 the cg to have lunch then down to MS we go to have some ice-creams and shakes...enjoyed the rest of the day!..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home