Photobucket Orang ination

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I

GOD/TRUTH/LOVE/PEACE/JUSTICE/HOPE/OTHERS
OH man...was aaa...really sorry to be late for the celebration of L.Tat Kwek's bday..woke right up @ 2++pm as WE[TK, YH and I were @ CH hse till morning]
Head over to the doc around 4+ to check on my tummy...Toilet has been my best friend since monday(wadeva went in, in half an hour, its on the way out!)*Laugher*..thats bad'
ok..anyway..WE[Jas,Van,Val,CH,Shang,TK,Glenn] ate over @ NewYork(X2). Something bad happen that spoiled the plan of celebrating TK bday in there as I heard that the waitress was kinda..erhm....well..nvm..so we split up after dinner:- VAL took, Jas Van Ben and Glenn; Shang took, TK, CH and me/I...each team went down to their house to get their vroom vvrooom...
Head down to Vila Bali to chill..Charmaine then joined us when val went to pick her from her driving class...In the end we celebrated TK's bday w/ the cake over @Vila Bali..
Think TK had HIS fruitful 21st!..
Hope...he enjoy his 15Feb bday
surprise treat with wasabi in biscuits.
HAHA
Credited to Vanessa who planned to Most of us all...a round of applause ladies and gentlemen..
Photos for the day...waiting for Van to upload...steal from her man...RAWrr!!.... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home