Photobucket Orang ination: "don't bore us... get to the chorus..."

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"don't bore us... get to the chorus..."

Sorry people..I've got an excuse for not blogging recently,:-

Cccause if I were to blog..I would want it to be fruitful, so I've kinda like, have no time to dress it up..soo../..kidding..but seriously quite true.

Was on msn with: JAQQ talking bout DISC, interesting eh..haha..and was planning for some.. 'erhm...stuff with Van, Val, Glenn. Talked to SJ and Ben about other stuff...ok this is some boring topic..

SOMETHING MORE INTERESTING, maybe: Swee Keng, suddenly call me up at 12++AM to ask me along for a sun bathe~, for the following morning..I was like, what is he calling me for, @ this time?.. [he doesnt call me up OccasionallY]

OH Yar...FYI: I'm more of a HillsongUNITED 'fan'..hahaha..if you can see.. =)

p/s: Glenn&CH&SJ&YH&WM&Ben&Pam, on Sunday jammed Hosanna, I meant it this way..kind of..haha; happy day PEOPLE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home