Photobucket Orang ination

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Far East'ed with...lets see...
Van, Ben, HX and Belinda..
Went to eat @ Kwok Fu Chen(KFC) after shopping for the bday dudes present..
The ladies head home after dinner.
Decided to head down to Clarke Quay to chill...SO..Ben, HX and I went walking from Orchard down to Clarke Quay!!WHOSE IDEA!..mine =]
haha...was like around half an hour walk?..HX and I was like ok..but, Ben was complaining leg pain...Hahaha..hmm..Got to know some *erhm facts from both dudes...was quite fun though..
Stopped down at, Jazz @ South Bridge..
Nice place to chill out..
Took Orders...I'm not a drinker so a bit lost when I was in there, so Ben and HX help me out...
Can't remember what they ordered...HX's drink was Strong...in alcohol..BUT..I like mine, Ben's recommend:

Snow Ball.(more of a drink than a cocktail)

I kept saying it's Snow Ice..haha..Funny thing is that, after HX finish his drink(1st to finish!..was fast) he can't really function well..lol..so funny lar..he kept saying he wanna sleep..then he went to 7/E and got nothing~..haha..He wasn't drunk but I guess the alcohol got him sleepy.

Anyway, it's a jazz pub(duh!~) and the performers were fierce, I mean, were Excellento..very nice place although there's some noisy parkers" =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home