Photobucket Orang ination: W

Monday, January 14, 2008

W

Currently listening: Title: fake it


Woke up like 2:45pm today!..I'm like..really knock out and am unable to wake!


[you call that: Faint *right Jaqq]


I need to be sleeping earlier and waking up in the early morning!..I needa stop wasting my morning away!!..


MarcJocobs


Went for my Facial appointment later @ 5..Suppose to be @ 3..but I can't possibly get to the place in 15mins w/o my teeth brushed at my body washed..


So off to interchange area to get my face done with..


Phew..facial, I don't understand why girls like it so much...


I thought before, it's suppose to be a "relax" kind of thing.


To my 驚奇(surprise/unexpected), it's a torture man!..


anyway, Ariffin came to the shop to wait for me to finish(haha)..so that we could head down to Eunos to play... soccer!..together,


It's been quite some time since I've played.




whoo..this's so kool~


So..we headed down to Joo chiat area to get some cheap shoes(ahpeh 鞋) to play soccer with, got another kind for CH..


By the time we reached..it was like 8+?..

Play, playing...


*Funny thing!- when the street soccer lights went off around 10~..Jon Chai kicked the ball so..so hard that it went flying towards Shang's upper part of his little-brother...Lol..the funny thing is.. "I can't see anything, only the ball(s).." laughed Jon.Get it!ahaha...

played..


..was funny at the end yet tiring...didn't excerise for quite some time!...how bout YOU?..yea *you don't have to raise your hand... =)(




...this's so cool #2





p/s: enjoy the videooos..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home