Photobucket Orang ination: I guess it's worth..

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I guess it's worth..

Currently listening: Title: In the crossfire



As of now it's Thursday...

YESTERDAY, was kind of like a flash!..things just happen so fast.....
Few stuff I did today:-
  • Went to The Cathay to catch:



Info: 2 and a half show

with TK & Val...


Starring, Dan..I mean..Denzel Washington as Frank Lucas & Russell Crowe as Richie Roberts. I say, it's a Good show, though it kinda.......well, go catch it; if you're above 18 of cause =)


After,....I...

  • Went for Musio Prac @ Jurong West!...

...It was a drag, serious..to go all the way down to the west to do SOUND..., was tell Val, actually when my IC ask me if i could make it for musio prac every wed..I wouldn't mind..until the day..I'll feel that I've got more "important" things to do..eg.: YuMei's birthday is on the 23rd, and the CG is gonna celebrate this Sat during Cg..I gotta do her Bday CARD!!..and I'm leading GAMES this week!!(replace Sher)..and I haven started on my 10 piece PORTFOLIO!!!..AHHH!!...


BUT


I guess it's worth going down to serve!..learnt quite alot today..I got to do the Main Mix man..for the overall sound(like, Vocals & Music) for the audi...


FYI, I didn't take that..HAha

And if I'm NOT wrong, I'll get to see+touch the Console again this SUN, @ Expo this time round!!!wohoo...

Anyway, yar..was tiring..again yet Fruitful..

*You gotta at least learn something in your everyday life pals..

I've learnt something~ in fact many things out of yesterday..Mixing, Adjusting Knobs, Leveling,..and besides all that,
out of that show, I've learnt to be a man of integrity and honesty...and out of musio prac, being Sharp, having the Wisdom from the HolySpirit...
Something what Pst Yong had share with the Worship leaders and Musicians [that inspired me], "whenever you play or sing..no matter how good looking you may look on the outside(not saying what so ever, but...), you gotta have the presence of God carrying inside of you,...how?Read the Bible, Pray..basic principles."
I mean it's so true, like what I've learnt from Tuesday's PM with the Zone leaders and helpers, what makes you carry the confidence/faith is really by reading the Book man...;God's anointing can't flow through you if you don't have confidence/faith..I'm not trying to start preaching but yar..this's what I've learnt: beingHumble&havingConfidence in who you are in Christ =]

YUp...and..BAM, it's 4+ in da morning....k, I needa sleep!..*remembering, I can't waste my morning!

p/s:

here's one thing I like bout this picture haha, though it's funny

p/p/s: jamming later!wohoo..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home