Photobucket Orang ination

Friday, January 25, 2008

Don't know if any of you watched this before, remember during sec 4,

Guang Ming showed me this, so funny...and, seriously...we went to try it out at Marine parade library!..haha..

That was years ago..miss those days!..

Jamming was..alright..CH said it wasn't fruitful..hmm..maybe, cant compare to last week, as it isn't the full band so can't blame..

I guess jamming with other 'musicians are alright although..Guess today not everyone is satisfied..but I'm GOOD..I still think...

I'm happy+appreciate whatever I have and whatever I can do!THANK the LORD!..k bye..

p/s: For those O'level'ers who didn't see their dream results coming to past..no worries...*People may fall but it depends, if you want to pick yourself up again and continue moving forward...',what do I know.., I regretted not studying hard in pri sch but what to do..it's the past, and I wont let my past hold me down!..haha, that/'s some long~ essay!..k bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home