Photobucket Orang ination: CHANGE ME

Saturday, February 2, 2008

CHANGE ME

Had real fun!.
Went to Holland V. with my Buddies!; TK, Van and Ben..
JingWei almost joined us but half way, back to TK hse he left...tired?mayb , anyway...
TK drove us down, took around half an hour down to our destination...
Went to chill/eat @ n.y.d.c...ok~ place lar~..the food wasn't fantastic but the fellowship was..had some good time chatting..hmmm..Like/Love this kinda hang outs man=)
Really appreciate TK for driving us up and back ddown to home ALLways...
TalkedEatLaughTearedDrinkandMORElaughtss=)
Headed home @ past mid-night, tired..We had some fun in the car as we're going and coming back, we met with some incident that Almost made us express" our sign language...but as good citizens', we kept the cool=) *lets laugh..hahahaha
FUN...
What made the headline...:-
Reached home, had a vv ery short chat w/ Jas, came to A Topic..she commented about something I've done recently or so.., that is a 'kind of bad,bad habit, that I think we all should look out for sometimes in our life....I didn't know that i had that prob, in the sense I wasn't aware..till my sis told me..., I took a step back, looked @ the situation, think, though over, yar true....ok, God change me..[sometimes you need to know the TRUTH from someone...erm who's true to you?..haha, ok..thats not really the point..]

Enjoy video..again :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home