Photobucket Orang ination: You were the only face I'd ever known.I was the light from the lamp on the floor, and only as bright as you wanted me to be.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

You were the only face I'd ever known.I was the light from the lamp on the floor, and only as bright as you wanted me to be.

GRADUATE. CERTS. applied for Lasalle! Dinner. Movied.


pheww...a quarter of the burden is unloaded :)



:Caught

with Val, Van and TK...
I think it's a very beutiful show :)
Really nice..I'd love to catch it the 2nd time..haha.
*Something I've caught from this show that really left quite alot in my mind...there's a part when there were these elderly Loving couple ..
laughing happily, enjoying themselves...and Harry Connick Jr acting as Daniel...told Hilary Swank, something like, why do ppl wanna keep themselves young and look in love?..but true love is determine on how the couples last through their golden years...

hmmm...something like that, that really made me started thinking..it's not during your youthful dating period that makes it looks loving but it's lasting through the yearS with your partner, like the elderly couples.... :)

Oh yar, Van...next time I'll bring a BOX of tissue..haha, kidding.

Anyway..I was surprised, to hear one of my favourite band,

TAI: The Academy Is 's song entitle, Everthing We Had

in the show..but well..it was played awhile..though, it's a nice song..

I guess it's in the movie soundtrack*, yar definately..I'll see to it..

p.s: I love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home