Photobucket Orang ination: RENEWED

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

RENEWED


Grabbed these from Da'ger(Jared) FaceBook , BEST DAY OF HIS LIFE..hahaha
MORE pictoo to come!!:)

Today's CGC's +Leaders meeting was awesome..God really can move in ways you could/not imagine..wow..felt the HS soo real..POWERFUL, there's More....
Actually I felt really bad during work just now...I felt lousy, sleepy, irritated, alone(serious) and more, whatever you feel bad, tueday blues etc~ happen to me during work just now!...just felt that I wanted to QUIT and to rOt at home as this job is aaabit underpaid and asking too much from a temp+less then a month more I'll be getting ready for SCHOOOOOOOOOL!!!..., but a day felt like a month or so in there....
Msn'ed Erch(2nd sis) bout how i was feeling and was super Sians and frustrated and dont feel like working as @ office I feel stress due to some stuff...I felt lousy, really lousy..by telling her that thought it might have some encouragement in return, But @ 1ST...made it worst in the sense, saying I'm being irresponsible, *I agree* and selfish*TOTALLY*...BUT I just needed someone to hear me out while I'm in the office suffering...I was rude to her as she corrected me...and so I felt bad and after which the conversation become a learning + stepping stone of another part of my life that needs maturing:] + the Meeting today, wow., its how God works man..PRAYER IS THEE KEY to EVERYTHING, AGREED
I APOLOGIZE ERCHY.
.I HEART THee FAMILY.
you can call US thee FANTASTIC 4
but please,
I'm not the Jessica Alba~although I'm ='ly as Hott..erhmmm

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home