Photobucket Orang ination

Monday, March 31, 2008

HELLO World,

here are some works I've recently done for my portfolio and of cause Brain I mean Bryan David's Bap. card:)

I typed an typo error on his card which is suppose to be Bryan but I typed Brain..how crappy was that..maybe course I did his card when I was doing my portfolio as well, loads of stuff were running through my mind, maybe?..of course I've changed the name..

This was my best piece I've presented!:
.

Rushed my portfolio till like 4-5am every morning during the last week of my dateline which was 28thmarch.
End result, satisfied, but hope I'll get in man..:]
Would like to thank those who encouraged me before my interview!I was nervious but after your msges, was ready to be confident man!HAhaha, thank you guys:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home