Photobucket Orang ination

Sunday, March 16, 2008

WEEKEND was Powerpacked...
Shocked news about CG BIG changess...very very very shock to hear that Charmaine wont be take the zone and even worse, being our Leader..I/WE will really miss her preaching and stuff, BUT we all gotta move on; get out of our comfort zone and grOW..I'm really happy for Charmaine, as she's stepping into the Marketplace and moving on to another level..I/WE believe that she will excell in her job:) CHARMAINE, we'll miss your preaching/company/leadership!
E421&E438
CharmaineLun/CLzone, our DajieDA
well..,this week was powered up by:
Pst Phil's GREAT service!..
Every time he comes, his msg really inspire me to love God more...
He said something that really kept me feeling"WOW"..
You ask GOD for a tree, HE gives you a seed..

wohoo...I love the way he preach man...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home